Experts are constantly claiming that even though cold water is much more refreshing, the consumption of warm water is more beneficial. In ancient Chinese and Indian culture, the consumption of hot water was believed to help digestion, relieve congestion, and relax the nervous system.
Medical Daily writes:
“Most of us start our mornings with a fresh, hot cup of coffee or tea to warm our bodies after getting out of bed. When we drink water, we tend to prefer it cold, but according to Ayurvedic medicine, we have it all wrong.
Regularly drinking very warm water, especially in the morning, can heal our bodies, providing digestive power and reducing metabolic waste that could have built up in our immune system.
“Physicians recommend drinking warm water in the morning, usually, with a polyphenol-rich lemon immersion, or with a tea shown to decrease free radical activity in the body,” Stella Metsovas, clinical nutritionist and media health expert in Food and Nutrition Sciences, told Medical Daily.
The consumption of warm water increases the tightening of the intestines, which optimizes elimination. Unlike hot water, processed cold water is devoid of many essential minerals that could become very unfavorable to the digestive tract when consuming a meal. For cold water drinkers, Metsovas recommends refraining from drinking 20 minutes before eating — even if the source is natural spring water.”
Yet, remember that you should not drink water that is warmer than 160 degrees Fahrenheit, to avoid burns.
Additionally, you should add lemon juice to the water to enrich its medicinal properties. Lemon will also strengthen the immune system, protect against colds and the flu, accelerate metabolism, and detoxify the body.
Here are the health benefits offered by the consumption of warm lemon water every morning:
1. This drink will improve digestion since the warm water will widen the blood vessels and boost the blood flow to the intestines. It will detoxify the system and improve the function of the liver.
2. It will boost the elimination of toxins from the body by elevating the body temperature and stimulating sweating.
3. It will accelerate metabolism, prevent food cravings, eliminate waste and excess water, and help weight loss.
4. This beverage will increase blood circulation throughout the body.
5. It will soothe the nervous system, improve mood, and stabilize emotions.
6. It will stimulate the intestines and improve the healthy function of the digestive system, treating constipation. Lemon is rich in pectin, which improves gut health, regulates blood sugar, and ensures regular bowel movements.
7. This drink will heal colds and sinus infections since it will help mucus to travel faster and will accelerate the recovery. It will clear the sinuses and help breathing.
8. It relieves tension, reduces stress levels, treats insomnia, and relaxes the mind by soothing the central nervous system.
9. The warm lemon water in the morning will hydrate the body after the night, and energize the system.
10. Studies have shown that warm water is of great help in the case of achalasia, a condition where food has trouble moving from the esophagus down into the stomach, making swallowing difficult.
Therefore, substitute your morning cup of coffee with a glass of warm lemon water and you will experience amazing health benefits!
The post 10 Incredible Benefits Of Drinking Warm Water With Lemon Every Morning appeared first on Healthy Food House.
The post 10 Incredible Benefits Of Drinking Warm Water With Lemon Every Morning appeared first on Viral Hug.
The post 10 Incredible Benefits Of Drinking Warm Water With Lemon Every Morning appeared first on Burn 500 Calories.